The watch, intended to create a method of unobtrusive biosensing, is equipped with multiple sensors, including an electrocardiogram, and can monitor heart rate, electrodermal activity and inertial movements, with a battery life of up to 1 week.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Topical post-herpetic neuralgia treatment fails to meet primary endpoint in Phase II
- NY Rep. Collins loses millions on Innate flop
- Dissolvable microneedle patch for flu vaccine succeeds in Phase I
- Plant-virus nanoparticles combined with chemo delays tumor progression
- Mersana Therapeutics prices $75m IPO