St. Paul, Minn.-based 3M will retain its transdermal drug delivery components business, according to a news release. The business being divested has annual global sales reaching approximately $380 million.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Medtronic launches data management software program for Synchromed II
- Supporting regulatory affairs departments to address clinical requirements under new MDR
- FDA recognizes latest ISO 14971 as medical device consensus standard
- Tandem Diabetes Care launches t:slim X2 with Control-IQ in U.S.
- Neurelis wins FDA approval for seizure rescue nasal spray