St. Paul, Minn.-based 3M will retain its transdermal drug delivery components business, according to a news release. The business being divested has annual global sales reaching approximately $380 million.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- BREAKING: Thermo Fisher drops bid for Qiagen
- Medtronic to acquire Companion Medical, expands diabetes business
- Report: Will Dr. Hahn crack under political pressure?
- Monarch Medical Technologies appoints diabetes tech veteran as new CEO
- 3M lays off another 1,700 workers, many related to former drug delivery business