St. Paul, Minn.-based 3M will retain its transdermal drug delivery components business, according to a news release. The business being divested has annual global sales reaching approximately $380 million.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Study backs digital diabetes program from Vida Health
- Aptar Pharma launches metal-free nasal spray pump
- Glucose monitor maker Know Labs names new CEO, makes other executive changes
- Nemaura Medical garners U.S.-based purchase order for glucose sensors
- Koru Medical Systems inks development deal on Freedom Infusion System with prefilled syringe
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com.