With CE Mark approval in Europe and a nod from Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), the company expects hospitals in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Greece, Australia and New Zealand to be among the first to receive the new system.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Canada approves Tandem Diabetes Caree’s advanced hybrid closed-loop insulin pump
- Appeals court nixes GSK’s petition for new trial in Vectura patent spat
- Lilly and Ypsomed team up on automated insulin delivery
- Key steps for medical device manufacturers effective CAPA management
- Alaris remediation could cost BD up to $244M