With CE Mark approval in Europe and a nod from Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), the company expects hospitals in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Greece, Australia and New Zealand to be among the first to receive the new system.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How COVID-19 impacts FDA interactions with medical device manufacturers
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals launches autoinjector for severe hypoglycemia
- Abbott, Tandem seal deal to combine CGM, insulin delivery tech
- Inivata launches lung cancer liquid biopsy test
- Insulet installs thousands of solar panels at global HQ