Bausch’s Virazole is currently approved in the U.S. and Canada, among other countries around the world, for treating hospitalized infants and young children with severe lower respiratory tract infections as a result of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How COVID-19 impacts FDA interactions with medical device manufacturers
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals launches autoinjector for severe hypoglycemia
- Abbott, Tandem seal deal to combine CGM, insulin delivery tech
- Inivata launches lung cancer liquid biopsy test
- Insulet installs thousands of solar panels at global HQ