Bausch’s Virazole is currently approved in the U.S. and Canada, among other countries around the world, for treating hospitalized infants and young children with severe lower respiratory tract infections as a result of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Tidepool Loop automated insulin delivery system wins FDA clearance
- Know Labs inks partnerships to accelerate progress toward FDA clearance for glucose monitor
- Vero Biotech wins FDA approval for inhaled nitric oxide delivery with anesthesia in the OR
- Boston Scientific hit with $42M verdict in drug-eluting stents IP case
- How Embecta started strong and what’s ahead for the BD diabetes spinoff
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.