Michel assumed the role yesterday and also was appointed as a Class I director on the company’s board of directors, with that role continuing until the expiry of his term at the company’s 2022 annual meeting of stockholders, according to a news release.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Embecta stock soars on first full-quarter results after BD spinoff
- Abbott will spend $450M to up FreeStyle Libre production in Ireland
- Better Therapeutics Q2 beats Street as it prepares to submit diabetes therapy for FDA review
- Study backs Fluidx embolic device for vessel filling
- Senseonics stock is up as it sticks by revenue guidance