Michel assumed the role yesterday and also was appointed as a Class I director on the company’s board of directors, with that role continuing until the expiry of his term at the company’s 2022 annual meeting of stockholders, according to a news release.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Canada approves Tandem Diabetes Caree’s advanced hybrid closed-loop insulin pump
- Appeals court nixes GSK’s petition for new trial in Vectura patent spat
- Lilly and Ypsomed team up on automated insulin delivery
- Key steps for medical device manufacturers effective CAPA management
- Alaris remediation could cost BD up to $244M