Michel assumed the role yesterday and also was appointed as a Class I director on the company’s board of directors, with that role continuing until the expiry of his term at the company’s 2022 annual meeting of stockholders, according to a news release.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Another BD Alaris infusion pump recall is Class I
- Amgen completes $1.9B acquisition of Five Prime Therapeutics
- Oncopeptides seeks EU marketing authorization for multiple myeloma treatment
- Horizon touts data from trials for thyroid eye disease infusion treatment
- Genentech touts study results for spinal muscular atrophy drug in babies