The Google-sponsored awards are given to products that “excel in marketplace, innovation, marketplace success, technological innovation, market structure, innovation, and societal impact.” Past winners include Apple Computer, Johnson & Johnson and Chrysler.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Report: There’s still ‘mutual interest’ with EOFlow, Medtronic despite deal falling through
- Beta Bionics integrates iLet bionic pancreas with Dexcom G7
- Medtronic nixes $738M deal for insulin patch pump maker EOFlow
- Tandem Diabetes Care launches first automated insulin pump integrated with Dexcom G7 CGM
- BD recalls more Alaris pumps due to compatibility issues with Cardinal Health syringes