The Google-sponsored awards are given to products that “excel in marketplace, innovation, marketplace success, technological innovation, market structure, innovation, and societal impact.” Past winners include Apple Computer, Johnson & Johnson and Chrysler.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Medtronic launches Prevail drug-coated balloon catheter in Europe
- Tyme wins U.S. patent for drug delivery method for cancer treatment
- Innovative Health Sciences wins CE mark for syringe infusion system
- American Lung Association slams cigarette maker for inhaled medical therapy acquisition
- Xeris, Tetra Pharma enter $71M licensing agreement for glucagon injection