Progenics, an oncology company developing medicines and artificial intelligence-based technologies for finding, fighting and following cancer, entered into a merger agreement with Lantheus that was first announced on Oct. 2, 2019.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Beta Bionics integrates iLet bionic pancreas with Dexcom G7
- Medtronic nixes $738M deal for insulin patch pump maker EOFlow
- Tandem Diabetes Care launches first automated insulin pump integrated with Dexcom G7 CGM
- BD recalls more Alaris pumps due to compatibility issues with Cardinal Health syringes
- Aptar wins FDA contract to study low global warning potential metered dose inhalers
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.