Progenics, an oncology company developing medicines and artificial intelligence-based technologies for finding, fighting and following cancer, entered into a merger agreement with Lantheus that was first announced on Oct. 2, 2019.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How Sernova seeks to treat insulin-dependent diabetes with its Cell Pouch System
- TriSalus releases positive data for its catheter-based drug delivery tech
- FDA says Insulet Omnipod Dash batteries recall is Class I
- Abbott FreeStyle LibreLink app now pairs with Novo Nordisk insulin pens in UK
- Tandem stock ticks up after Wells Fargo upgrade