Progenics, an oncology company developing medicines and artificial intelligence-based technologies for finding, fighting and following cancer, entered into a merger agreement with Lantheus that was first announced on Oct. 2, 2019.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Teva launches connected inhaler for asthma, COPD
- Medtronic, Tandem Diabetes Care bury the hatchet on potential IP disputes
- MIT researchers think they’ve found a way to get more particles through a syringe
- U.S. investing $42m to boost BD syringe and needle production
- Thermo Fisher projects 10% increase in Q2 sales