London-based Contura’s Bulkamid is a urethral bulking agent for women with stress urinary incontinence (SUI). It is a next-generation hydrogel injected into the urethral wall in a minimally invasive office or outpatient facility procedure to restore the natural closing pressure of the urethra.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Another BD Alaris infusion pump recall is Class I
- Amgen completes $1.9B acquisition of Five Prime Therapeutics
- Oncopeptides seeks EU marketing authorization for multiple myeloma treatment
- Horizon touts data from trials for thyroid eye disease infusion treatment
- Genentech touts study results for spinal muscular atrophy drug in babies