London-based Contura’s Bulkamid is a urethral bulking agent for women with stress urinary incontinence (SUI). It is a next-generation hydrogel injected into the urethral wall in a minimally invasive office or outpatient facility procedure to restore the natural closing pressure of the urethra.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Boston Scientific hit with $42M verdict in drug-eluting stents IP case
- How Embecta started strong and what’s ahead for the BD diabetes spinoff
- Owen Mumford wins Pharmapack award for UniSafe auto-injector
- Phillips-Medisize unveils new disposable injector pen
- Noble Leads with its User-Centered Design Strategy
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.