The Marlborough, Mass.-based company reported profits of $290 million, or 21¢ per share, on sales of $2.16 billion for the 3 months ended March 31, for a bottom-line gain of 43.6% on sales growth of 10.0% compared with Q1 2016. Adjusted to exclude 1-time items, earnings per share came in a penny below The Street at 29¢. Analysts were looking for sales of $2.08 billion.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Fractyl Health ‘encouraged’ by results from diabetes reversal study
- Study backs digital diabetes program from Vida Health
- Aptar Pharma launches metal-free nasal spray pump
- Glucose monitor maker Know Labs names new CEO, makes other executive changes
- Nemaura Medical garners U.S.-based purchase order for glucose sensors