The Marlborough, Mass.-based company reported profits of $290 million, or 21¢ per share, on sales of $2.16 billion for the 3 months ended March 31, for a bottom-line gain of 43.6% on sales growth of 10.0% compared with Q1 2016. Adjusted to exclude 1-time items, earnings per share came in a penny below The Street at 29¢. Analysts were looking for sales of $2.08 billion.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Sensoria Health and Defender launch smart boot for diabetics
- Corium launches transdermal patch for treating Alzheimer’s
- This robotic capsule could deliver large-protein drugs like insulin
- 7 innovative digital health offerings to treat diabetes
- Qnovia raises $17M Series A for inhaled therapeutics pipeline