According to a news release, more than 107.5 million shares of Qiagen (47.02% of the issued and outstanding ordinary shares for the company) were validly tendered into the offer by the end of the acceptance period on Aug. 10, leaving the minimum acceptance threshold condition (66.67%) unsatisfied and lapsing the offer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Data backs gene therapy delivery system for treating type 2 diabetes from Fractyl Health
- Researchers tout AI-based diabetes onset prediction method
- BD opens $38.6M medication management manufacturing plant in Mexico
- BD warns on cybersecurity risk with BodyGuard infusion pumps
- Dexcom G6 CGMs win reimbursement coverage in Japan