According to a news release, more than 107.5 million shares of Qiagen (47.02% of the issued and outstanding ordinary shares for the company) were validly tendered into the offer by the end of the acceptance period on Aug. 10, leaving the minimum acceptance threshold condition (66.67%) unsatisfied and lapsing the offer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Report: There’s still ‘mutual interest’ with EOFlow, Medtronic despite deal falling through
- Beta Bionics integrates iLet bionic pancreas with Dexcom G7
- Medtronic nixes $738M deal for insulin patch pump maker EOFlow
- Tandem Diabetes Care launches first automated insulin pump integrated with Dexcom G7 CGM
- BD recalls more Alaris pumps due to compatibility issues with Cardinal Health syringes
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.