According to a news release, more than 107.5 million shares of Qiagen (47.02% of the issued and outstanding ordinary shares for the company) were validly tendered into the offer by the end of the acceptance period on Aug. 10, leaving the minimum acceptance threshold condition (66.67%) unsatisfied and lapsing the offer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Nuvo, Sheba Medical Center develop AI-powered gestational diabetes management platform
- Verily’s Onduo, Sword Health collaborate on virtual diabetes care
- Shareholder lawsuit over BD’s Alaris pumps recall moves forward
- Embecta stock soars on first full-quarter results after BD spinoff
- Abbott will spend $450M to up FreeStyle Libre production in Ireland