A report in The Record revealed that Public Services & Procurement Minister Anita Anand said the country made a purchase order from the Canadian branch of BD in an effort to make sure Canada is ready for mass vaccinations if a COVID-19 vaccine is developed. There is no definitive timeline for the delivery of the syringes as of now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Cordis acquires drug-eluting balloon maker MedAlliance for up to $1.135B
- FDA approves wearable injector from Enable Injections
- Ypsomed has a new CFO, board member
- Abbott: Real-world data indicates GLP-1s could be accelerator for FreeStyle Libre
- Satio wins $3.5M contract to develop at-home transdermal drug delivery device
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com.