A report in The Record revealed that Public Services & Procurement Minister Anita Anand said the country made a purchase order from the Canadian branch of BD in an effort to make sure Canada is ready for mass vaccinations if a COVID-19 vaccine is developed. There is no definitive timeline for the delivery of the syringes as of now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Insulet begins limited rollout of Omnipod 5 with Dexcom G7, grows sales by 38% in Q4
- Modular Medical closes $10M public offering
- FDA: Don’t use smartwatches, smart rings to measure blood glucose
- Tandem stock dips after hours on Q4 misses, 10% growth expected in 2024
- Narcan nasal spray maker Emergent BioSolutions has a new CEO
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com.