A report in The Record revealed that Public Services & Procurement Minister Anita Anand said the country made a purchase order from the Canadian branch of BD in an effort to make sure Canada is ready for mass vaccinations if a COVID-19 vaccine is developed. There is no definitive timeline for the delivery of the syringes as of now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Teva launches connected inhaler for asthma, COPD
- Medtronic, Tandem Diabetes Care bury the hatchet on potential IP disputes
- MIT researchers think they’ve found a way to get more particles through a syringe
- U.S. investing $42m to boost BD syringe and needle production
- Thermo Fisher projects 10% increase in Q2 sales