A report in The Record revealed that Public Services & Procurement Minister Anita Anand said the country made a purchase order from the Canadian branch of BD in an effort to make sure Canada is ready for mass vaccinations if a COVID-19 vaccine is developed. There is no definitive timeline for the delivery of the syringes as of now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Tandem Diabetes Care delivers 1 million insulin boluses using t:connect mobile app
- Nuvo, Sheba Medical Center develop AI-powered gestational diabetes management platform
- Verily’s Onduo, Sword Health collaborate on virtual diabetes care
- Shareholder lawsuit over BD’s Alaris pumps recall moves forward
- Embecta stock soars on first full-quarter results after BD spinoff