The Acton, Mass.–based insulin delivery device maker posted profits of $5 million, or 8¢ per share, on sales of $209.4 million for the three months ended Dec. 31, 2019, for a 49.5% bottom-line slide on sales growth of 27%.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- BREAKING: Thermo Fisher drops bid for Qiagen
- Medtronic to acquire Companion Medical, expands diabetes business
- Report: Will Dr. Hahn crack under political pressure?
- Monarch Medical Technologies appoints diabetes tech veteran as new CEO
- 3M lays off another 1,700 workers, many related to former drug delivery business