The Acton, Mass.–based insulin delivery device maker posted profits of $5 million, or 8¢ per share, on sales of $209.4 million for the three months ended Dec. 31, 2019, for a 49.5% bottom-line slide on sales growth of 27%.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Dexcom rises on Street-beating Q2, raised guidance
- Novocure plummets on missed Q2 projections
- BD begins remediation in Alaris infusion system software recall
- FDA approves insulin glargine biosimilar injection from Viatris, Biocon Biologics
- West Pharmaceutial Services beats The Street, raises guidance