The Acton, Mass.-based facility is set to turn to the new energy source, beginning this week. The company covered its 58,000 square-foot manufacturing facility with approximately 2,800 solar panels to, during optimal climate conditions, generate enough energy to fully support the corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- MedAlliance wins second FDA IDE nod for drug-coated balloon
- Wells Fargo downgrades Tandem amid rise of automated insulin delivery competition
- FDA approves first targeted infusion therapy for HER2-low breast cancer
- Abbott, WeightWatchers partner on diabetes care
- Insulet up on Q2 sales beat, raised full-year guidance