The Acton, Mass.-based facility is set to turn to the new energy source, beginning this week. The company covered its 58,000 square-foot manufacturing facility with approximately 2,800 solar panels to, during optimal climate conditions, generate enough energy to fully support the corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Teva launches connected inhaler for asthma, COPD
- Medtronic, Tandem Diabetes Care bury the hatchet on potential IP disputes
- MIT researchers think they’ve found a way to get more particles through a syringe
- U.S. investing $42m to boost BD syringe and needle production
- Thermo Fisher projects 10% increase in Q2 sales