Billerica, Mass.-based Insulet narrowed its losses by -66.6%, to -$9.1 million, or -16¢ per share, on sales growth of 23.6% to $103.6 million for the 3 months ended Dec. 31, compared with Q4 2015. Analysts on The Street were looking for losses of just -6¢ on sales of $100.6 million.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- B. Braun buys catheter securement device portfolio from Starboard
- Pulmatrix completes patient dosing for inhaled migraine treatment
- Better Therapeutics submits FDA de novo request for type 2 diabetes treatment
- JDRF launches Type 1 Diabetes Index simulation tool
- FDA approves Medtronic drug-eluting stents for treating bifurcation lesions