The San Diego-based company — maker of insulin pumps and other diabetes management devices — reported a loss of -$27.1 million or -0.45¢ per share, on sales of $109.2 million for the three months ended June 30, 2020, for a bottom-line loss of -17% compared with Q2 2019.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- BREAKING: Thermo Fisher drops bid for Qiagen
- Medtronic to acquire Companion Medical, expands diabetes business
- Report: Will Dr. Hahn crack under political pressure?
- Monarch Medical Technologies appoints diabetes tech veteran as new CEO
- 3M lays off another 1,700 workers, many related to former drug delivery business