Mylan, Sanofi and other pharma players tout data for insulin
A number of insulin-makers at this year’s ADA meeting touted data for their products. Here’s a look at some of the data presented by major pharma companies.
- Sanofi touts late-stage trial data for Soliqua insulin glargine/lixisenatide injection for patients with Type II diabetes
- Sanofi’s Toujeo halves hypoglycemia risk in senior adults with Type II diabetes
- Sanofi, Regeneron highlight first data for Praluent in patients with diabetes and hypercholesterolemia
- Novo Nordisk’s insulin degludec/liraglutide injection lowers A1C and reduces hypoglycemia rates
- Tresiba meets primary endpoint in head-to-head trial for patients with Type II diabetes at risk of cardiovascular disease