According to the advisory, the affected insulin pumps are designed to communicate using a wireless RF with Insulet’s personal diabetes manager device, but the RF communication protocol does not properly implement authentication or authorization.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How COVID-19 impacts FDA interactions with medical device manufacturers
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals launches autoinjector for severe hypoglycemia
- Abbott, Tandem seal deal to combine CGM, insulin delivery tech
- Inivata launches lung cancer liquid biopsy test
- Insulet installs thousands of solar panels at global HQ