According to the advisory, the affected insulin pumps are designed to communicate using a wireless RF with Insulet’s personal diabetes manager device, but the RF communication protocol does not properly implement authentication or authorization.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Dexcom rises on Street-beating Q2, raised guidance
- Novocure plummets on missed Q2 projections
- BD begins remediation in Alaris infusion system software recall
- FDA approves insulin glargine biosimilar injection from Viatris, Biocon Biologics
- West Pharmaceutial Services beats The Street, raises guidance