According to the advisory, the affected insulin pumps are designed to communicate using a wireless RF with Insulet’s personal diabetes manager device, but the RF communication protocol does not properly implement authentication or authorization.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Tandem Diabetes posts $27m Q2 loss, reinstates earlier guidance
- Inovio to scale up production of smart delivery device for potential COVID-19 vaccine
- Thermo Fisher rises on COVID-19 response-driven Q2
- Smiths Medical lands major vaccine-related contract
- Teva launches connected inhaler for asthma, COPD