The Acton, Mass.-based wearable insulin delivery system developer posted profits of $14.4 million, or 22¢ per share, on sales of $226.3 million for the three months ended June 30, 2020, for a bottom-line gain of nearly ten times as much as last year’s second-quarter profits on sales growth of 27.8%.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Abbott will spend $450M to up FreeStyle Libre production in Ireland
- Better Therapeutics Q2 beats Street as it prepares to submit diabetes therapy for FDA review
- Study backs Fluidx embolic device for vessel filling
- Senseonics stock is up as it sticks by revenue guidance
- Rapid Dose closes first tranche of $5M financing