The Bedford, Mass.-based eye condition therapy developer filed with the SEC to confirm the offering with the shares at a par value of $0.0001 per share. The common stock at market close on May 18 prior to the announcement was $6.76 per share, according to the filing.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Vivani has positive data for long-term drug-eluting weight loss implant as it shifts strategy
- Report: Insulet trumps Medtrum again in French patent spat
- These diabetes devices are set to launch in 2024
- Know Labs unveils wearable, non-invasive CGM set for FDA submission
- Irish startup Gasgon Medical looks to raise €4M for IV delivery tech
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com.