The Bedford, Mass.-based eye condition therapy developer filed with the SEC to confirm the offering with the shares at a par value of $0.0001 per share. The common stock at market close on May 18 prior to the announcement was $6.76 per share, according to the filing.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How COVID-19 impacts FDA interactions with medical device manufacturers
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals launches autoinjector for severe hypoglycemia
- Abbott, Tandem seal deal to combine CGM, insulin delivery tech
- Inivata launches lung cancer liquid biopsy test
- Insulet installs thousands of solar panels at global HQ