The Twin Cities-based company is said to be partnering with the Children’s Minnesota healthcare system to study its device in 50 Type I diabetes patients.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Another BD Alaris infusion pump recall is Class I
- Amgen completes $1.9B acquisition of Five Prime Therapeutics
- Oncopeptides seeks EU marketing authorization for multiple myeloma treatment
- Horizon touts data from trials for thyroid eye disease infusion treatment
- Genentech touts study results for spinal muscular atrophy drug in babies