The Twin Cities-based company is said to be partnering with the Children’s Minnesota healthcare system to study its device in 50 Type I diabetes patients.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Embecta stock soars on first full-quarter results after BD spinoff
- Abbott will spend $450M to up FreeStyle Libre production in Ireland
- Better Therapeutics Q2 beats Street as it prepares to submit diabetes therapy for FDA review
- Study backs Fluidx embolic device for vessel filling
- Senseonics stock is up as it sticks by revenue guidance