The collaboration combines ProMed’s micromolding and extrusion capabilities in conjunction with DSM’s biomedical polyurethanes, polyurethaneureas, and bioerodible amino acid-based polyesteramides.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Health Canada implements electronic medical device clinical trial data submission
- Insulet down after hours on Q4 sales beat, bottom-line slide
- BD warns on some ambulatory syringe pumps
- Meridian Medical Technologies recalls EpiPen and EpiPen Jr auto-injectors
- Insulet partners with Abbott and Dexcom on automated insulin delivery