The watch, intended to create a method of unobtrusive biosensing, is equipped with multiple sensors, including an electrocardiogram, and can monitor heart rate, electrodermal activity and inertial movements, with a battery life of up to 1 week.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- PharmaJet touts needle-free tech for polio vaccine administration
- Bracco Imaging explores using microbubbles to deliver personalized gene therapy
- Nemaura uplists shares to NASDAQ exchange
- Glytec touts patient outcomes for diabetes management system
- Lenis inks distribution deal for needle-free injection system