The watch, intended to create a method of unobtrusive biosensing, is equipped with multiple sensors, including an electrocardiogram, and can monitor heart rate, electrodermal activity and inertial movements, with a battery life of up to 1 week.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Eitan Group inks Canadian distribution deal for Sapphire infusion pumps
- Judge adds $10m in damages in Vectura-GSK patent spat
- DreaMed wins clearance, CE Mark for AI-powered insulin dosing software
- Abbott, Medtronic ink diabetes pacts with Sanofi, Novo Nordisk
- Mexico medical device import permit application process goes fully online