The watch, intended to create a method of unobtrusive biosensing, is equipped with multiple sensors, including an electrocardiogram, and can monitor heart rate, electrodermal activity and inertial movements, with a battery life of up to 1 week.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How COVID-19 impacts FDA interactions with medical device manufacturers
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals launches autoinjector for severe hypoglycemia
- Abbott, Tandem seal deal to combine CGM, insulin delivery tech
- Inivata launches lung cancer liquid biopsy test
- Insulet installs thousands of solar panels at global HQ