The company paused the study about halfway through completion to correct an issue that could result in the system using an incorrect glucose value that had the potential to impact insulin delivery, according to the company. No adverse events it had been reported due to the software issue.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Senseonics completes 365-day CGM study cohort
- Dexcom, RxFood partner on AI-based nutrition, glucose monitoring for diabetes management
- Abbott completes Bigfoot Biomedical acquisition
- Medtronic wins CE mark for next-gen Simplera CGM with InPen integration
- FDA requests more info on neffy needle-free epinephrine
About Danielle Kirsh
Danielle Kirsh is an award-winning journalist and senior editor for Medical Design & Outsourcing, MassDevice, and Medical Tubing + Extrusion, and the founder of Women in Medtech and lead editor for Big 100. She received her bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism and mass communication from Norfolk State University and is pursuing her master's in global strategic communications at the University of Florida. You can connect with her on Twitter and LinkedIn, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.