The company paused the study about halfway through completion to correct an issue that could result in the system using an incorrect glucose value that had the potential to impact insulin delivery, according to the company. No adverse events it had been reported due to the software issue.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- MedAlliance wins second FDA IDE nod for drug-coated balloon
- Wells Fargo downgrades Tandem amid rise of automated insulin delivery competition
- FDA approves first targeted infusion therapy for HER2-low breast cancer
- Abbott, WeightWatchers partner on diabetes care
- Insulet up on Q2 sales beat, raised full-year guidance