The company paused the study about halfway through completion to correct an issue that could result in the system using an incorrect glucose value that had the potential to impact insulin delivery, according to the company. No adverse events it had been reported due to the software issue.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How Sernova seeks to treat insulin-dependent diabetes with its Cell Pouch System
- TriSalus releases positive data for its catheter-based drug delivery tech
- FDA says Insulet Omnipod Dash batteries recall is Class I
- Abbott FreeStyle LibreLink app now pairs with Novo Nordisk insulin pens in UK
- Tandem stock ticks up after Wells Fargo upgrade