The San Diego-based insulin delivery and diabetes technology company posted losses of -$9.4 million, or -15¢ per share, on sales of $123.6 million for the three months ended Sept.30, 2020, for a bottom-line slide to remain in the red despite sales growth of 30.1%.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- These diabetes devices are set to launch in 2024
- Know Labs unveils wearable, non-invasive CGM set for FDA submission
- Irish startup Gasgon Medical looks to raise €4M for IV delivery tech
- Insulet begins limited rollout of Omnipod 5 with Dexcom G7, grows sales by 38% in Q4
- Modular Medical closes $10M public offering
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.