The San Diego-based insulin delivery and diabetes technology company posted losses of -$9.4 million, or -15¢ per share, on sales of $123.6 million for the three months ended Sept.30, 2020, for a bottom-line slide to remain in the red despite sales growth of 30.1%.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- FDA classifies Novo Nordisk insulin pen recalls as Class I
- FDA extends NDA review period for Incyte’s atopic dermatitis therapeutic cream
- Cardinal Health wins new FDA approval for Lymphoseek
- Glaukos completes enrollment in Phase 3 trials for iDose TR drug-eluting implant
- ViaCyte closes $45M financing for stem cell-derived type 1 diabetes therapies