The San Diego-based insulin delivery and diabetes technology company posted losses of -$9.4 million, or -15¢ per share, on sales of $123.6 million for the three months ended Sept.30, 2020, for a bottom-line slide to remain in the red despite sales growth of 30.1%.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Cordis acquires drug-eluting balloon maker MedAlliance for up to $1.135B
- FDA approves wearable injector from Enable Injections
- Ypsomed has a new CFO, board member
- Abbott: Real-world data indicates GLP-1s could be accelerator for FreeStyle Libre
- Satio wins $3.5M contract to develop at-home transdermal drug delivery device
About Sean Whooley
Sean Whooley is an associate editor who mainly produces work for MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing and Drug Delivery Business News. He received a bachelor's degree in multiplatform journalism from the University of Maryland, College Park. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com.