The deception-based threat detection in the BOTsink features decoys and lures that misdirect potential attackers from production assets. Through the collaboration, BOTsink decoys will provide software on certain BD products that will create mirror-match decoy authenticity. This will create an illusion where a potential attacker will not be able to tell what is real and fake. It will also show what an attacker is doing as they scan systems or try to download malware onto medical devices.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- How COVID-19 impacts FDA interactions with medical device manufacturers
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals launches autoinjector for severe hypoglycemia
- Abbott, Tandem seal deal to combine CGM, insulin delivery tech
- Inivata launches lung cancer liquid biopsy test
- Insulet installs thousands of solar panels at global HQ