The deception-based threat detection in the BOTsink features decoys and lures that misdirect potential attackers from production assets. Through the collaboration, BOTsink decoys will provide software on certain BD products that will create mirror-match decoy authenticity. This will create an illusion where a potential attacker will not be able to tell what is real and fake. It will also show what an attacker is doing as they scan systems or try to download malware onto medical devices.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Leo Pharma, Portal Instruments partner to develop needle-free drug delivery device
- J&J’s Ethicon launches Vistaseal fibrin sealant
- Senseonics launches Eversense CGM System with non-adjunctive claim
- ‘Hubble Space Telescope’ for genomics could yield new drugs, materials
- OncoSec $30m fundraise threatened by spat